- 100 grams Dark Organic Chocolate (at least 70% cacao)
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds
- Fill one large pot with water and place a smaller pot inside. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Ensure no water is able to get in the smaller pot.
- Add the dark chocolate into the smaller pot and stir continuously until melted.
- Spread a large piece of wax paper across your counter. Dollop a heaping teaspoon of melted chocolate onto the wax paper so it forms a circle. Repeat until all chocolate has been used up. Immediately place 4 or 5 pomegranate seeds in the centre of each chocolate and then surround with slivered almonds.
- Let chocolate cool for 1 hour before peeling off of the wax paper. Arrange on a decorative plate or store in a mason jar. Enjoy!